Hey crafters, guess what time it is?
It’s podcast time!!!
And this is a special one. We’re celebrating our 10th episode so we have a special request from our readers.
If you are reading this and have listened to our podcast this week, check out the questions below, copy and past them into a blog post on your own page, and then answer them yourself! We want to get to know you! Link back to our page and let’s see how many quilters, crafters, sewers, and hobbyists we can bring together.
So many of our posts focus only on what we create and not who we are as people so we challenge our community to share some small tidbits about yourself with all of us!
Our theme for this episode is LET IT GO!
We talk about those UFOs that lay around. How many do you have? We made the decision that it’s ok to start a new project to keep the creativity flowing and to not stall us. We’ve each got a few projects waiting in the wings to be completed but we’re itchy to move on and start something new.
So I’m not going to kick myself for moving on and instead I’m about to dive into a new kit!
Now for our celebratory 10 questions for our 10th episode! Feel free to cut and paste these questions into your own post and share on your page. Link back so that anyone else reading can join in!
1. What do you want to accomplish in your life?
2. How do you want people to remember you when you’re gone?
3. What would you do with a million dollars?
4. Where would you go on your dream vacation?
5. If your life were a movie, who would play you?
6. If you could have one super power, what would it be?
7. What is your most embarrassing moment?
8. If you could spend a day with 1 person, living, or dead, who would it be and why?
9. What are your favorite pizza toppings?
10. What is the best gift you were ever given?
When you are all done answering your own, link back here and comment down below to share with other readers your fantastic post.