Hey hobbyist and crafters! Grab your tea, your coffee, or wine (it’s 5pm somewhere!) and sit down for another episode.
Our current works in progress are coming along.
- Jake and I started his Darth Vader quilt. He did 99% of the sewing and I’m really proud of him!
- My mom is moving along with her paper piecing class.
- I finished my first 8 splendid sampler blocks and celebrated with a YouTube vlog!
Our topics today are some doozies!
Have you ever been SO creative, it scared you? Well, I had a moment like that this week when my brain took off on an idea for Alida’s Art with Fabric blog hop.
And my mom had an AH-HA moment this week about making mistakes and the personal feelings that come up when what’s done is “wrong”.
She’s enjoying a new book called Quilting by Hand by Jinny Beyer.
This week we highlighted a few comments and replies from our fellow crafters and quilter’s.
- My mom posed the question to everyone whether to machine or hand quilt an already started project.
- A big big thank you to everyone from Jake and I for all the great comments and support for his quilt project. We are so very appreciative of all the positive feedback we received and I know it means a lot to Jake!
And lastly, we sampled some tea from Plum Deluxe. Thank you to Andy for considering us and our podcast as a place to share your wonderful community and tea products.
Like us on Facebook: Hobbies Up To Here
Subscribe to us on iTunes: Hobbies Up To Here
Check out our YouTube channel: Katie V. with Hobbies Up To Here
Tune in for some Periscope fun: Katie V.
And follow us on BlogLovin: Hobbies Up To Here
Pop by on Instagram: Hobbies Up To Here